Tuesday, March 6, 2012

lulu's thoughts, but mine also

shocked me when i saw this on their website today; these scribbles communicate some of my dreams and goals pretty accurately... (well, not so much make a movie... but sure i'm down for that too)

been having a rough time lately loving my failures. i feel like half the time they aren't even real failures... just me thinking they were when things went okay. but it's been hindering me from getting closer to God, instead making me grow frustrated at others and myself, and altogether want to stop trying on some days. trying to work through some of my issues around that, learn how to accept my weaknesses, and go a layer deeper in my understanding of God's grace.

But he said to me, "my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. This is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- 2 Cor. 12:9-10 -

No comments: